- Posted 11 July 2023
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameJoanna Głąb
Python Developer for data-driven SEO & Marketing Company in Sofia, Bulgaria
Job type: Full-time permanent contract
Work model: Hybrid
Tech Stack: Dataflow/Apache Beam, Big Query, Google Data Studio.
The company are experts in SEO and marketing, aiming to provide their valued partners with the highest quality of website traffic. They leverage their extensive knowledge in marketing and utilize their comprehensive data analytics that they have developed over the years.
They're looking for a Python Developer with a competitive spirit, a passion for innovation and achievement, and a strong desire to be at the forefront of the digital workforce's evolutionary change. This is an opportunity to join an exciting company where your ideas, enthusiasm, and commitment to excellence will directly impact the products they build, the new products they create, and the people they engage with.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with data and any data processing framework.
- Fluent in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with ETL and building pipelines for both batch and streaming, handling complex and high-volume datasets.
- Familiarity with sound software engineering practices such as test automation, CI/CD, and version control.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- Proficiency in tools like Jira and Git.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, adaptability, and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Familiarity with GCP (Google Cloud Platform), including Dataflow and Pub Sub, is considered a valuable asset.
- Utilize Python to enhance our data framework and retrieve raw data from various continuously growing data sources.
- Develop impressive batch and streaming Apache Beam pipelines that run on Dataflow.
- Analyze data with the assistance of an analyst and maximize its value using Google Big Query.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to realize their vision.
- Bring your ideas to further improve these essential tools.
The client offers:
- Premium private health insurance.
- Performance bonuses.
- Professional development allowance.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your daily routine.
- Additional days off, including a day off for your birthday.
- Multisport and public transportation cards.
- Monthly food vouchers worth 80 BGN.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailor-made and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.