QA and Support Officer
- Agile Company & Flat Hierarchies
- Grow and foster a learning-oriented workplace.
- Work in a Multicultural workplace
- Assistance in certifications
The company is in the market for over 19 years and have been involved in a number of digital transformation projects, combining expertise with industry experience to provide top-quality technology solutions to sizeable corporate and public sector entities. They’ve successfully collaborated with leading blue-chip partners to ensure that all their solutions are provided with industry-leading quality standards. They are looking for a QA & Support Officer to join their company.
- To evaluate test results against expected results, to implement improvements to the process and recommends alternative testing methods as needed.
- To Create and Maintain test cases based on the software being tested
- Drafts, revises, and approves test plans and scripts.
- Produces test outcome reports
- To handle 1st line support and assist Users in using the software and to reproduce any bugs which are then passed on to the development team
- To keep support cases up to date in the company’s ticketing system.
- To maintain Devops items and route them accordingly to the respective development team members
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience doing Quality Assurance of web application software
- Any experience using DevOps, GIT will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of, and ability to write clear documentation and test scripts
- Able to Describe in detail identified bugs and document accurately steps to reproduce such bugs,
- Eye for detail and able to perform thorough testing of the assigned software
- To always expand the testing coverage of the system by creating new scenarios over and above the main ones.
- Innovative in both personal and testing approach.
- A good working attitude including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.