Hybrid QA Automation Engineer for Leading iGaming Group in Sofia
- Competitive Package - Up to 52k + Benefits
- Leading iGaming Group - Worldwide company
- Hybrid role
Truly exhilarating opportunity for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join a leading iGaming Group in the beautiful Bulgarian capital of Sofia. In this role the successful candidate will serve as an enthusiastic team member dedicated to enhancing software quality assurance through proactive involvement. Collaborating closely with the entire development team, the role involves the creation and advancement of Automation Tests.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with development team members regarding testing strategies, plans and scheduled releases
- Design, develop, maintain and improve tests in C# and Selenium in order to expand automation test coverage
- Design, develop, maintain and improve Web API tests in order to expand automation test coverage
- Support and help team members with automation QA tasks
- Analyse, describe and track defects in a bug tracking system
- Design, develop, maintain and improve test documentation
- Contribute to adjust Test Automation to a Continuous Delivery Process
Desired skills & experience:
- 4+ years of overall professional experience in Software Testing - both manual and automated.
- 4+ years of OOP programming experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing (C#/Java/Python)
- Experience with testing frameworks: Junit or Nunit
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with version control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Solid knowledge and experience in test case design end execution
- Experience with web applications manual and automation testing
- Good spoken and written English – at least B1
- Solid knowledge and experience with testing methodologies and techniques and QA process
Home office policy
Dynamic and friendly work environment
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 80 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.