QA Engineer for a Global iGaming company- Work Fully remote!!
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
Founded in 2012, the company is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. They delivers a market-leading iGaming platform that is secure, scalable and reliable. With a global team of over 550 specialists, they provide market-leading content, including over 100 leading games providers. They promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to their staff.
They are seeking a QA Engineer to help with testing existing and new functionality requirements for various projects. You will be joining a team of over 25 amazing QA Engineers from around the world. The role reports to the Head of QA.
- Performing acceptance tests on new sites
- Testing existing gaming websites, both for desktop and mobile
- Performing exploratory testing on new features
- Working with technical staff to ensure problem free live releases
- Testing of projects assigned to the QA team/QA individual
- Aiding in future Automation testing/ scripting
- Recording test results in provided tools, as required
- Taking part in project initiation meetings to ensure test requirements are determined
- Assisting with the generation of test plans and broader test strategies
- Experience working as a QA Engineer within the iGaming industry (not mandatory)
- Experience in API backend testing using tools such as postman.
- Have excellent understanding of database architecture, SQL queries with ability to extract desired information from database as needed.
- Previous experience having tested responsive websites within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to write clear and concise documentation.
- Experience of interpreting core requirements documents.
- The ability to communicate with designers and developers at all levels.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude.
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
- Ability to think outside the box and test edge case scenarios.
- Exposure to testing against strict regulatory or legal requirements would be an advantage.