- Posted 26 September 2022
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
QA Test Engineer (Automation) for a global fintech company!!
- Work for global leader in fintech space
- Work in an innovative and open environment
The company is a global leader in the fintech space. Their mission is to create awesome, instant and secure payment solutions that connect the customers to their customers, anytime, anywhere, wherever money is in motion. Their purpose is to inspire transformative digital change for their customers and communities. As an issuer and processor, they provide our clients and partners with innovative alternatives to traditional banking solutions for reloadable and non-reloadable programs.
They are looking for dynamic, skilful, and enthusiastic people to join their Testing/QA and Software Development team. You will be a dependable team-player who will own and drive the Testing process for their cutting-edge technology products. You will be able to understand Functional, Non-Functional and technical specifications and translate these into Test Scenarios, Cases and Scripts.
- This role involves the testing of functionality, which is delivered through a combination of applications and services.
- You will own the test pack and associated documents and be expected to continually refine and improve it to make it as efficient as possible.
- Contributing to all aspects of the QA process for new and existing functionality, through a mix of automated and manual testing.
- Support the development team in identifying and documenting issues, as well as to identify test requirements.
- Execute test cases and provide clear results and metrics to the Project Manager/QA Manager. Raise bug reports where necessary.
- Manage the Test and Staging environments and associated Test Data.
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and provide estimates for tasks.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant Third level degree in IT or equivalent Testing Qualification (ISEB, ISQTB)
- Proven professional experience as a Tester/QA Analyst
- Experience with Automated Test Tools (Selenium, TestNG, Specflow, RestSharp etc.)
- A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Technically proficient, familiar with the major development platforms and languages (C#, Java etc.) and RESTful webservices.
- Proficient with web services test tools such as Postman, SoapUI etc
- Experience with Jira would be beneficial.
- Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of financial services, banking and payment transactions processing would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience working within PCI-DSS requirements would be beneficial.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Team player and be able to work with teams that are in multiple locations.
- Personal initiative and drive with ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Pragmatic and results driven.
- Curiosity for our business and technology an ability to present innovative ideas and explain complex systems or process succinctly.
- The person should be available to work irregular hours to ensure no disruption to platforms during normal business hours.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- No dress code
- Bonus - There is the above and beyond award where, if won, there is a small budget for staff members to upskill themselves (or treat themselves), this comes in the form of a voucher.
- Professional membership for a year (100eur)
- Friday beer