Remote QA Automation Engineer in Prague, Czech Republic
- Posted 23 May 2022
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
Hiring Onsite QA Automation Engineer for a one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lending group in Prague, Czech Republic
- Discover what it is like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things
- Have all the professional freedom
- Strive for creative solutions in complex situations
Join an exciting FinTech company that has revolutionized the online consumer finance industry. Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, this company provides convenient products in a responsible way. They offer various types of loans, designed to meet their customers’ needs. State-of-the-art software is at the heart of this companies' business and the main driver of their future growth. Here you will gain an entrepreneurial work environment to be bold, curious, and pioneering in your job.
QA Engineers perform testing and quality assurance throughout the development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organization. Our QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have an important role in the operation.
Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of our products.
Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels.
Maintenance and creation of test automation components.
Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels.
Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes.
Participate actively in the QA Community and its initiatives.
- Experience as a QA Engineer.
- Experience on RESTful API test automation using Java/Groovy.
- Experience on web test automation using Selenium and Java/Groovy.
- Strong awareness and experience of a variety of test techniques.
- Experience testing REST services.
- Experience of working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team.
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework.
- Knowledge of Groovy language.
- Knowledge of Geb testing framework.
- Experience with testing distributed systems.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment.
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium).
- Experience with performance testing.
- ISEB/ISTQB certification.
- Exposure to financial systems.
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting, competitive and fast-paced industry
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Flexible work schedule
- Several benefits
- Events/Team Building
IT Jobs Worldwide