Cloud Architect Advisory (CAA) - REMOTE FROM PORTUGAL
Remote / Permanent / Full-Time
Our client is one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 211,000+ people across 52 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, their people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
We are on the lookout for a highly talented and self-motivated Senior Digital Customer Engagement Manager to join us on our journey to advance the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Bill Of Material Review & Analysis
- Review technical accuracy of Bill of Material
- Provide feedback to the Sales Team on Bill of Material
- Do technical validation of customer landscape
- Analyze Early Watch Reports & Technical Data
- Work closely with Sales Team on architecture, landscape, and to-be
- Sizing the to be Landscape for Migrations
- Customer Deal Support – Pre-Signature
- Prepare Technical Assessments
- Conduct Technical Assessments with customers
- Perform workshops with customer (networking, HA concepts, RACI reviews)
- Customer Deal Support – Post Signature
- Onboarding Questionnaire Support (assist customer with questions on onboarding)
- Answer questions of customer relating to delivery
- Provide delivery with key information during sales cycle
- Provide turnover to delivery of key items during sales cycle
- Answer questions of delivery specific to the delivery
- There would be minimal Hands-on. The resource would be working on Latest SAP Technologies (BTP/Integration Suite/Cloud Solutions/Upgrade & Migration Strategies)
Qualifications & Experience Technical Skill Set (CAA) Needed:
- Technical expertise in SAP Basis area.
- Good understanding & hands-on experience required in S/4 HANA application & HANA database.
- Hands-on experience in any of hyper scaler (AWS/ Azure/ GCP) is needed.
- Experience in SAP Upgrade & Migration (OS/DB) is required.
- Experience in SaaS products (Ariba, Salesforce, C4S etc.) integration with SAP Landscape is plus.
3-7 years of experience - up to 67,000 EUR Gross
8-15 years of experience - up to 79,000 EUR Gross
- Permanent contract;
- Health and life insurance
- Meal allowance (6.83 EUR per worked day)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.