- Posted 22 June 2022
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameJoanna Głąb
Remote Senior Java Developer for a FinTech company in Czechia
- Discover what it is like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things
- Have all the professional freedom
- Strive for creative solutions in complex situations
Our client is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders who have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world for more than 10 years. State-of-the-art software is at the heart of this companies' business and the main driver of the future growth, however their pride is their global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
For a new project, they are now looking for experienced Java developers, who can show several years of experience in Java programming.
Our Java Developers assist in the design of software systems in accordance with business needs, write maintainable and well-tested code, and take responsibility for delivery and maintenance of developed software as part of our Software Development teams.
- Cooperate with team members, architects to develop reliable business solutions.
- Build and validate new functionality covered with unit, integration, acceptance tests.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team.
- Do code reviews.
- Keep up with the latest technological developments, look ahead for future products.
- Constantly improve technical stack.
- Participate in hiring process of new talents.
- Deep understanding of Java, object-oriented design and patterns.
- Strong understanding of microservices.
- Knowledge of building resilient applications.
- Experience working with Relational Databases.
- Strong experience implementing Web Applications.
- Strong experience in the Software development process (automation) toolchain (version control systems, IDEs, build systems, CI/CD pipelines, test frameworks, issue tracking/project management tools etc.).
- Proven knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience maintaining and supporting production critical systems.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Be able to give guidelines for the technical solutions within the team.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS.
- Java certifications.
- Experience building fintech solutions.
- Working experience in a mid to large scale IT organization (at least 40 members).
- Experience building/supporting high load web-applications and solving scalability issues.
The company offers:
- Challenging products/projects that you will have a real impact on moving forward and delivering
- Exciting cloud-based operations technology stack
- Be part of innovative, ambitious, highly skilled and professional teams
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting, competitive and fast-paced industry
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary with participation in the annual bonus program + benefits
- 2 additional paid sick days
- 25 days of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Language courses
- Sickness and Attendance Allowance Salary compensation program
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible working hours + home-office
- Events / Team Building
- Fruits/Breakfasts in the office
- Hello world gifts, Birthday & Xmas presents
- Chill out zone
- Modern Office with parking
Salary: up to EUR 65,000 (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.