- Posted 06 October 2021
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
- Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in TypeScript, Angular, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems
- Work with amazing team of professionals
This company is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who is motivated to help them deliver new innovative features to the clients whilst also maintaining their internal systems and making sure that the tech is kept up to date.
The company provides a plethora of B2B products mainly to the iGaming industry, the products consist of games, gaming platforms as well as user-friendly solutions for the delivery of service within the online sphere. The clients are situated all around Europe in a number of different industries.
You'll be joining a relatively flat structured organization with a fantastic team of IT professionals. The team consists of many functions from QA, Data and BI, Front End, Back End, and of course a solid infrastructure. They are extremely successful yet down-to-earth and very welcoming.
You will be led by a CTO who has been an IT professional with 12 years of experience in delivering custom infrastructure implementations and support with a complete transformation of the IT infrastructure and culture, and critical systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge in CSS, LESS or SCSS
- Good knowledge in RxJS
- Good Redux knowledge
- Working in a Scrum Team
- Basic Knowledge of Node or npm
- Basic GIT Knowledge
- Good mentoring Skills
- Self-motivated individual always looking to better his skills.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
- Chance to grow
- Extremely competitive salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Summer & Winter events & much more
Salary: up to 55,000 EUR (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.