- Posted 30 December 2021
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Senior Frontend React.js Developer for a FinTech company in Prague
- Discover what it is like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things
- Have all the professional freedom
- Strive for creative solutions in complex situations
Join an exciting FinTech company that has revolutionized the online consumer finance industry.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, this company provides convenient products in a responsible way. They offer various types of loans, designed to meet their customers’ needs.
State-of-the-art software is at the heart of this companies' business and the main driver of their future growth.
Here you will gain an entrepreneurial work environment to be bold, curious, and pioneering in your job.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including UX, back-end, research, data science, product management and other
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing.
- 4+ years of professional experience in development
- Very strong knowledge of React.js framework and its ecosystem (Redux, server-side rendering, Node.js)
- Experience with Redux, Webpack, Yarn
- Experience with headless CMSs
- Familiar working with REST APIs
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of GIT
- Excellent verbal and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Jest, Cypress.io, or another test framework
- Knowledge of State Machines and State Charts
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Challenging projects that you will have a real impact on
- One-of-a-kind employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary + benefits (Multisport card, Individual development plans, Hello world gifts, Birthday & X-mass presents, Modern Office, Events / Team Building, Fruits/Breakfasts in the office, Teleworking, Flexible working, Meal vouchers, 2 additional paid sick days, 25 days of holidays, Parking, Chill out zone, Employee Referral Program)
- Home office
Salary: up to 60,000 EUR Gross I per year (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.