- Posted 17 September 2021
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Senior Frontend Software Engineer (Angular) for iGaming industry leaders in Malta
- Building new products using latest technologies - Angular, TypeScript; actively contributing towards companies multi-brand adaptive frontend platform
- Work for one of the largest companies within the European iGaming industry
- Work in a fast paced environment with company team that thinks deeply and acts quickly
This iGaming company is looking for a motivated Senior Frontend Software Engineer. You will be working with a company that today is a multi-national and employing 900 people from 60 nationalities in 11 locations at the same time providing a world class customer experience.
As part of their team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards their multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting this company's core brands.
If you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Frontend stack includes: Angular, Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets. It’s a plus if you are curious about C#.
You are good at:
- At least 3+ years of recent experience with Angular 2+
- At least 5+ years of total experience building web applications
- Good knowledge of JS/CSS/HTML/Sass or LESS
- Understanding of web security and experience with improving performance and loading time of web applications
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile product development
What's in it for you?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talent in the industry
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural community enjoying team-building events, Friday bars, social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
Salary / Remuneration: up to 56,000 EUR (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.