Senior NodeJS Developer for one the leading Online casinos in iGaming industry
- Work with one of the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies
- Deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos, and betting sites ... just to name a few
This company processes 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. They deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
- Knowledge of at least one NodeJS web services framework such as Express or Restify
- Experience in applying good DevOps principles with experience in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines in any of Gitlab CI/CD, Teamcity, Jenkins etc
- Good understanding of containerisation (Docker)
- Experience working with any monitoring, logging, and observability tools such as Splunk, New Relic, Kibana, AppDynamics, Grafana, Dynatrace
- Experience with documentation tools such as Swagger
- Good understanding of software testing techniques with a focus on TDD
- Experience of Design Patterns
- Implement software at a high level of quality, covered with a high level of test coverage in a modular design
- Investigate, reproduce and resolve defects
- Work aligned to development standards and best practices
- Setup and maintenance of development environment(s)
- Refactor code where there’s benefit in doing so
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Ensure non-functional requirements are met by deliverables
- Take responsibility for the product and your contributions to it
- Collaborate with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by the development teams
- Organize and execute releases
Company Benefits Package:
- Flexible work model – Hybrid approach
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance.
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages, or items for your home office.
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental wellbeing.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday Afternoon Beers, & monthly Friday XL Events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave per year to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
Salary: up to 60,000 EUR I GROSS – a year (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in Frontend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com