SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS / TEAM LEADS / MALTA
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A very special feeling to be working on projects of national interest and across various sectors.
- Trusting and challenging environment.
One of our client is looking for Senior Software Developers with a flair of managing small development teams, and the energy to inject new tech and innovation, and who will join the team based in Malta in the international organisation with offices in Europe and the US.
This Senior Software / Team Lead position is with a software company that has many years of experience in delivering high-performing digital solutions and enterprise-level software applications. The company has an experience in terms of integration for client system and providing enterprise solutions; is a leading applications development, business intelligence, market research. They help their clients carry out transformations that align business goals and technology implementations, generate growth, and fuel competitive advantages.
- Assist team members in learning new/ current software development related technologies
- Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits
- Able to work well within a team; work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Able to give and receive both positive and negative feedback
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers
- Be a catalyst of innovation and new tech ideas
- Promote bottom-up ideas and inject industry / tech best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and analyze product requirements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Perform unit, system, and verification testing; and deploy the products with the latest updates
- Good communication skills necessary for interaction with clients.
- Good planning and organization skills, ability to mult-task and prioritize work
- Experience with Agile or Scrum Software Development and methodologies
- Ability to learn new business concepts and technical solutions quickly.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Professional and be an excellent ambassador for the company.
Please send a detailed CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.