- Posted 23 November 2023
- Discipline Backend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Hybrid Software Developer Back End Services for iGaming Company in Graz, Austria
A leading company in the iGaming sector, renowned for innovation and excellence, is looking for a skilled Software Developer Back End Services. This role is key to enhancing and improving proprietary software to create top-tier gaming platforms.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with both the technical team and business units, playing a critical role in developing and implementing new features.
This position presents a unique opportunity for a passionate software developer to grow and thrive in a dynamic and exciting industry.
Your role in the team:
- We are looking for a senior software developer to help us improve and enhance our proprietary software to build the best gaming platform in the market.
- You will work with the core team and be involved in all stages of the development process in a great team-oriented environment. This includes integrations with external systems, the development of internal components and subsystems, and interacting with other development teams.
- You, as a developer, will work closely together with the business side of the organization to develop and implement new features.
- You will be working with modern technologies such as: C# (.Net Framework 4.8 / .Net Core 6+), Kafka, MS SQL, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ and Kubernetes
Requirements for the role:
- C# (.Net Framework 4.8 / .Net Core 6+)
- SQL (experience with MS SQLServer 2019+ preferred)
- Unit testing
- experience with gRPC
- experience with RediSearch
- experience with AI Tools
- Health and wellness activities including yoga, massage and team events
- Flexible work-life integration with no dress code and home office options
- Financial perks like public transport subsidy and holiday bonuses
- Comprehensive relocation package including accommodation and travel support
€50,000 to €55,000, potentially higher based on experience and qualifications, adhering to the Austrian collective agreement
Hybrid working mode with an initial focus on in-office training
- - -
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.