Sr. Mobile Software Developer in Test to leading online casino in the iGaming industry
- Work with one of the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies
- Work with a strong culture of empowerment and improvement
- Deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos, and betting sites... just to name a few
This company processes 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. They deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you. Be part of this success!
What you will be doing...
- As a Mobile Software Developer in Test, you can use your coding skills to make a difference to the quality of our mobile products. We’ve created several mobile apps using our own components, and you can help us develop and improve all our customer facing apps being deployed to the Google Play and AppStore. Customers around the world can enjoy the products that your coding and testing have created!
- Automating existing test scenarios using Kotlin/Swift language
- Creating new test scenarios
- Communicate with web team on testing strategy in case of hybrid apps
- Active participation in development cycle (focusing not only on tests but on development cycle as a whole)
- Take part in the development of brand new native and hybrid Android/iOS applications
- Automate existing test scenarios using Kotlin/Swift language and the Robot pattern we implemented for testing purposes
- Take part in code review meetings of both development and testing code
- Work on development tickets when appropriate
- Take part in a properly set scrum process that is established in the team
- Be part of a good and supportive atmosphere in the team: pair programming, training and mentoring to name a few
- Propose new and fancy solutions, technologies or frameworks if only beneficial for the team or product
- At least 2 years’ experience working within mobile testing or a similar related role
- Coding experience in any programming languages (Kotlin/Swift preferred)
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment
- Solid experience in functional and API testing
- We are Agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve
- iOS / Android application development and automation testing
- Understanding of User Experience on mobiles and UX flows on Android/iOS devices
- Proven experience in writing solid test automation from the ground up – you will have an opportunity to explore each level of testing
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You will help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects.
Company Benefits Package...
- Balance - a flexible way of working: Opportunity to work from home for most of your working time.
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance.
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages, or items for your home office.
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental wellbeing.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday Afternoon Beers, & monthly Friday XL Events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave per year to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
This is a brilliant role for a forward-thinking QA Engineer who can appreciate the bigger picture of software development and how everything comes together. If this role sounds like it's for you, send your CV on Prashansa@itjobsworldwide.com. For more opportunities, please follow our website www.itjobsworldwide.com