Technical Product Manager to an iGaming company in Cyprus
- Posted 20 February 2023
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
About the company
Our client is an iGaming company aiming to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing their customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands, including PlayOJO, DruckGluck, BacanaPlay, Genting, and many more.
About the role
Our client is growing their Product team to guide the company’s product maturity through its growth stage. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy-based culture of a product-oriented company
- Work closely with business stakeholders to find the best solution to business needs
- Write detailed specifications for R&D teams
- Drive cross-product projects from detailed functionality requirements definition, via UI/UX up to final approval and demo meetings with company's stakeholders
- Proactively lead innovative solutions to improve the user experience on our mobile, applications, and web clients.
- Approx. 3 years of experience as a product manager in a B2C or B2B2C software company (gambling/gaming company - an advantage)
- Proven experience working with cross-platform teams
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to grasp and translate market/customer problems into business opportunities and clearly articulated product requirements.
- Experience in writing detailed design requirements
Salary: up to 70,000 EUR *DOE
- What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.