- Posted 04 July 2023
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Technical Quality Assurance Engineer for a leading iGaming Company in Malta
- Hybrid Working
- Clear Avenues for Career Progression
- Access to the latest cutting-edge technologies
Enthralling Opportunity for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join a leading iGaming company in sunny Malta! Are you passionate about Quality Assurance? Will you take pride in knowing your customers are enjoying bulletproof products free of bugs and glitches and enjoying the ultimate iGaming experience? If so, then this role is undoubtedly for you!
Our client believes in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. Their team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing our people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. Whilst having their own inhouse platform, they also focus more on the most important resource, which is their customers.
What matters at this company are their values. The client creates value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all they truly trust and believe in their people! The client possesses a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. They are seeking to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences.
Technical Quality Assurance:
The mission of the Tech team is to maintain focus on improving software development processes, identify, eliminate, and prevent defects in our software development processes. You will report directly to the Head of Tech and together you will explore new opportunities for the company to plan the process of testing.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Designing and developing test automation framework for the clients platform based on standard continuous integration and delivery methodologies.
- Designing and developing front end testing framework with mobile emphasis.
- Defining a test strategy and maintaining test scripts to ensure data workflows.
- Security testing such as penetration and fuzzy testing.
- Testing data ingestion and aggregation workflows.
- Mentoring and supporting members of the team to develop their technical abilities.
- Identifying gaps in the quality assurance, data management, and testing processes.
- Staying up to date with latest industry trends and technologies.
What we are looking for:
- 3 years of previous work experience in this role OR a B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science or a similar field;
- Strong knowledge and experience with applying testing methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in QA automation framework.
- Excellent command in English, both written and verbal.
• Company workouts 🚴
• Fitness Allowance 🏋️
• Professional Development Allowance 📚
• Healthy Minds 🧠 – Access to free counseling sessions
• Private Health Insurance 🩺
• Refer a friend 🧑💻
• Team building events 🙌
• Dog friendly office 🐶
Interested in making a career defining move to a company who truly cares about its employees? Hit the apply button or email me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets start this important journey today!
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 80 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.