- Posted 06 February 2023
- Discipline Data and BI
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Business Intelligence Compliance Developer for a iGaming company in Birkirkara, Malta
- Strong Team culture
- Innovative and modern projects with
- Personal development and well-being is written in big letters
Our client is an established iGaming company, established in 2018 and now employing more than 100 of the industries most competent professionals, this company has built a platform that delivers the very best in online gaming management.
For their office in Birkirkara in Malta, our client is looking for a precision driven individual who will be the point of reference for compliance data requirements between the data team and internal stakeholders as well as regulatory bodies, as their new senior Business Intelligence Compliance Manager.
- Ownership of regulatory and compliance related reporting tools and data products.
- Quality assurance for regulatory and compliance data products.
- Act as a point of reference between data department and other internal departments in within regulatory and compliance scope.
- Translate regulatory documentation to technical specifications for internal teams.
- Provide detailed assessments and timeline of company-wide key actions that need to be taken to meet regulatory requirements.
- Develop financial and regulatory reports and automated data exchange with regulatory bodies.
- Conduct end to end testing for regulatory data exchanges.
- Keep stakeholders updated and advised with the status and completion of the product updates.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Maintain product documentation.
- Education in Mathematics/Information Science/Physics
- Experience in data integration and exchange processes
- Strong in SQL, Business Intelligence tools and spreadsheets
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Understanding of finance/accounting processes
- Understanding of iGaming regulatory frameworks
- Genuine interest and understanding of iGaming products
- Advanced SQL scripting
- Clickhouse/Data Warehousing
- Python/R/GO scripting
- Team workouts
- Fitness allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Healthy Minds – Counselling sessions
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral bonus
- Team building events
- Dog-friendly office
Salary: Up to 60K EUR Gross
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.