Data Analyst to casino client in Malta
- Posted 05 May 2023
- DisciplineData and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Data Analyst to growing casino-client in central Malta
Are you deep into data? Do you see patterns wherever you go? Our client is looking for a skilled Data Analyst with ML/DL expertise to join their team and help them turn data into insights that drive business decisions.
They are an online casino company that offers a wide range of games to players worldwide. Their goal is to provide a fun and engaging gaming experience while maintaining high standards of safety and security.
As a Data Analyst with ML/DL expertise, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets to identify patterns and trends that can help us optimize our business processes. You will work closely with the internal teams to provide insights and recommendations that will drive growth and profitability. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to apply your ML/DL expertise to develop and implement predictive models and algorithms to help them make data-driven decisions.
- Collect and analyze large datasets from various sources.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to track KPIs.
- Identify patterns and trends in data that can help optimize business processes.
- Work with our internal teams to provide insights and recommendations that will drive growth and profitability.
- Develop and maintain data models to support business decision-making.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity.
- Develop and implement predictive models and algorithms using ML/DL techniques to improve business performance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Economics).
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst with strong analytical skills, an ability to interpret data, and a track record of using data to drive business decisions.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, BigQuery, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Preset, and AWS Quicksight or others.
- Expertise in ML/DL techniques and tools and programming languages such as Python or R is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Be a nice person who fits in well with the team ☺
Duration and terms
- A competitive salary
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, but flexible in terms of ”Freedom under Responsibility”
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.