- Posted 31 May 2023
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Database Developer Opportunity at Premier Payment Services Provider in Malta
- Elevate Your Database Expertise
- Mastermind Exceptional Database Solutions
- Be at the Heart of Technological Transformation
In the dynamic sphere of Malta's payment service industry, a notable player is scouting for an adept Senior Database Developer.
This esteemed payment services company utilizes traiblazing tech, delivering unrivalled services to an international audience. They're currently seeking an experienced Database Developer to bolster the efficiency and robustness of their database systems.
The successful candidate will deftly undertake duties such as designing and maintaining first-class database systems, managing RDBMS and NoSQL databases, and applying their extensive knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL. This pivotal position acts as the liaison between different business entities and software solutions, in an environment characterized by continuous innovation and growth.
- Actively participate in the full application lifecycle.
- Develop reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Document solutions thoroughly for all stakeholders.
- Optimize applications for peak performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members to establish objectives and design functional requirements.
- Analyze, design, and document new requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with PL/SQL and SQL.
- Familiarity with RDBMS Databases (e.g., Oracle SQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and/or NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Scylla).
- Strong system administration skills and understanding of networking and network protocols.
- Proficient in English.
- Knowledge in Ruby, Python, and Jenkins.
- Understanding of microservices and APIs.
- A collaborative & nurturing work environment within an innovative industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Additional health insurance.
- Wellness and sports package.
- Regular team events throughout the year.
- Prime office location.
- Hybrid working model.
Salary Range: €35,000 - €55,000 (depending on experience and expertise)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.