- Posted 15 January 2024
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
The Digital Insight Analyst will provide both a strategic and tactical viewpoint to insights and analytics around the Digital Marketing area of the business. You will provide the insights required across the range of digital channels to aid the Marketing team in their decision making and Strategy. You will work within a fast-moving environment, in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta.
In this role you will:
Work with, manipulate, and analyze raw data from a variety of sources including Data Warehouse, social media, clickstream data, digital Ad serving platforms, conversion data, or other third-party client data
• Perform necessary data cleaning, manipulation, and advanced statistical analysis of marketing and customer data using advanced statistical tools such as Power BI, Python, R, SPSS SQL, KNIME or similar
• Thorough understanding of key performance metrics on SEO channel and the underlying marketing technology to aid the team in measuring the success of the channel.
• Create easy-to-understand presentations and data visualizations, present insights, and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Be able to use analytical techniques to contribute towards company growth efforts with the aim to increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
• Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions specifically for SEO.
• Stay abreast of new developments in digital marketing and provide suggestions to apply the new opportunities to our business
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Clearly understanding the stakeholder’s perspective and problem, be a thought partner to identify potential solutions, derive valuable insights and communicate actionable recommendations in a succinct manner.
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Understanding of statistical modelling techniques such as R or Python
- A Storyteller – Has exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Is a problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- A can-do attitude with a flexible approach and is able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Is collaborative and open to others’ ideas
- Has a great attention to detail
- Working in a dynamic environment with a very flexible approach.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with a degree (or equivalent) in one of the quantitative areas, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
- Someone with a keen interest in Sports and Casino, that has a deep understanding of sports betting and gaming, as this is important when it comes to providing meaningful insights to the stakeholders.
- Someone with experience working as a data analyst.
- Someone that is proficient in analysis and interpreting data.
Interested? Send in your CV today!