Looking for a Fullstack .NET Developer/ Estonia. Work for one of the Global IT companies!
- Share participation plan - amazing opportunity!
- Multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company
- Work-life balance
- Great career progression
The company is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 190 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. They create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Do you want to be a part of a team, which helps societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future? Do you want to be more than just an employee is? They are members and shareholders of a company that go beyond the ordinary to build a better tomorrow.
- 3 (or close to 3) years of experience as a Software developer;
- Professional experience with .Net (Core), Entity Framework, relational database(s) and React/Angular/Vue (one of those or similar);
- Experience with microservices, Docker, MassTransit and Git version control would be considered as a bonus;
- Knowledge about software modeling, databases, UML and software development processes and methodologies are also highly preferred;
- Good communication skills in Estonian and English language.
Your future responsibilities:
- Act as a consultant of software development for our team(s) and clients and work closely with them in order to develop high-quality, fit for purpose and requirements software solutions on time and within budget;
- Design, code, test and debug complex applications and modules/components while developing new and enhancing existing functionality, in order to meet customer requirements in an efficient and reasonable way:
- Support the team (and client) in new proposals and pre-sales consultations.
Competitive salary up to 50.000 euros (experience depending) and many benefits!
· Health Insurance and Sports Compensation;
· Work-life balance= Additional vacation days;
· Remote work possibility;
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
As a member of this company, you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. You’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries on challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. You can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards a managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
Please send a detailed CV via email to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.