- Posted 08 March 2023
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Agile Project Manager to Software Solutions company in Malta
This amazing company is a local leader in software solutions. They specialize in digital consultancy, custom software and web prototype development, and cloud solutions, and their client base includes well-known local and foreign companies, local government, and EU institutions.
In this company, you'll have the opportunity to work with brilliant people to vastly improve operations and deliver true value. They offer a safe, healthy, nurturing environment in which you can grow and succeed.
As an experienced Project Manager, you'll join our client's growing service delivery team, responsible for leading and managing the delivery of multiple complex software development projects in a timely, controlled, and predictable manner.
You'll manage the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions through delivering primarily agile projects, and your key duties will involve ensuring operational excellence, stakeholder management, communication, administrative processes, and more. You'll lead agile workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders, and promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them being utilized.
- Support the Business Analysts and project teams
- Establish and aide interactions with stakeholder management
- Facilitate communication between project members and stakeholders
- Support the setup and maintenance of tools for the sprint team
- Setup and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Own KPIs, promote team engagement and performance
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in stakeholder management in complex projects
- Experience being on multiple teams in different contexts
- Experience in the technologies used (e.g. Azure, DevOps, .NET, HTML, etc.)
- Scrum experience
- Comprehensive Health plan (insurance, office doctor, psychotherapist, eye tests)
- Numerous discounts (food & beverages, spas)
- Professional Development (allowances for training)
- Office canteen & Breakfast
- Multiple Company Events
- Work Flexibility
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.