- Posted 06 March 2023
- LocationAlmere Stad
- Discipline Data and BI
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Hybrid BI Developer for BPO Solutions Provider company in the Netherlands
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company that produces exceptional results for its clients and millions of people around the world. The team seeks a Business Intelligence Developer who is completely at home in the BI world and data management, possesses strong analytical and process-oriented thinking skills and has a hands-on mentality.
As a key contributor to the development and expansion of the company's tools, you will help digitize and automate processes and strive to make them quicker, more effective, and more enjoyable for end users. You will work on back-end and front-end technical solutions based on functional designs developed in close collaboration with various company departments.
The Business Intelligence Developer will be a member of a team that creates new data models and undertakes numerous company-improving projects.
- Work in both back-end and front-end, building technical solutions
- Develop and expand the tools to digitize and automate processes
- Set up new data models and improve the analysis platform
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience with back-end development
- Knowledge of SQL, PHP and Windows Server with IIS
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS is preferred
- Good command of Duth and English
- Teamwork skills and problem-solving attitude
- Analytical and time management skills
- Ability to be conceptually strong
- A good salary package competitive with the market
- Hybrid working, flexible hours 36-40 hours per week possible
- 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation allowance
- Extra vacation days when not sick during the year
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Bicycle leasing scheme
- Possibility to follow professional related training and courses
- Great and accessible office locations in the city centre of Rotterdam, Almere, Tilburg and Maastricht
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.