- Posted 13 October 2023
- Discipline Backend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
C++ OR .NET Team Lead for a Forex Client in Larnaca, Cyprus
Our client is a global forex and CFD broker that was founded in 2010. The company offers a wide range of financial products and services for retail and institutional clients, including forex, commodities, indices, shares, cryptocurrencies, and more.
- Lead and manage a team of C++ OR .Net developers to ensure project success.
- Design, develop, and maintain sophisticated C++ OR .Net applications and systems.
- Facilitate the design and architecture of large-scale, complex software solutions.
- Act as a mentor and guide for junior and mid-level developers, providing them with technical advice and support.
- Promote a culture of writing reusable, testable, and efficient code within the team.
- Conduct thorough code reviews to guarantee code quality, functionality, and performance.
- Collaborate with other departments, stakeholders, and clients to understand their requirements and constraints.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, including refining development processes and practices to enhance software quality.
- Develop and implement best practices for software development within the team.
- Monitor, track, and report on team performance and project progress to upper management.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in C++ OR .Net programming language.
- Very good understanding of software design and architecture.
- Very good knowledge of MySQL/SQL Server.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
- Hybrid Work Mode
- Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
- Birthdays are always a day off!
- Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
- Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
- Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
- Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
- Unlimited snacks, fruits, and beverages
- Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
- Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
- Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
- - - -
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.