IT Business Applications Specialist
- Great career opportunity.
- Working for international retailer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Our client is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the development of brands, mainly in sportswear. In this position you will have managed numerous projects whereby sites are identified, buildings are designed, plans approved, construction completed, and shops fitted to exacting brand standards, believing in pro-activity through improvement and innovation. Having a strong international presence helps embrace cultural differences and change while always putting customer as the center of attention. Working with a Team of experienced IT Specialists, you will be working alongside anther Team member. Having experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle and Microsoft SQL is beneficial.
In this role, as an IT Business Applications Specialist, you will be the brains behind the operation. Reporting to the IT Manager, as the Business Applications Specialist, you will define and coordinate the ERP and related applications in the business’ eco-system, which are currently being implemented. Your key objective is to continuously improve business operations and to ensure compliance/alignment between the different requirements at different levels and from different stakeholders of the organization. You are the lead contact to the ERP vendor, integrators and responsible for coordinating all updates to the system, report and track technical issues, and oversee the subscription management of the system.
- Manage ERP related vendors, integrators and projects.
- Engage with different levels and functions of the organization with a focus on IT, the key users of the ERP application, as well as more broadly
- Be the user administrator, manage security access and user set up for the ERP,
- Provide user support and training for the ERP
- Be the lead contact to the ERP vendor
- 3 years of experience in ERP system and application management.
- You have experience in business & process analysis as well as preparing workflow analyses
- Ideally you have experience in Microsoft dynamics 365
Salary / Remuneration: Salary up to €40,000
Benefits: Staff Discount/Sample Sale/Parking and more!
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org