Mid & Senior Developer to leading trading company - onsite in Cyprus I Greece or fully remote!
*fully remote opportunity is operated on B2B exclusive contract basis
- Be part of the development of the company's advanced trading platform
- Join a culture of strong teamwork, passion for work, learning and development
- Fully remote possibility and competitive salary
With over 5,500,000 clients over the years, this company has grown to become a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. With their advanced trading platforms and flexible trading conditions they are dedicated to delivering superior services.
As an Angular Developer you will join a fast-growing team of highly skilled professionals. Your focus will be to deliver high quality code in existing and new Angular client-facing applications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge amongst other IT professionals and evolve in your career by pushing Angular to its limits.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or any other related degree
- Excellent experience in Angular
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures, OOP Principles
- Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
- Knowledge of GIT, HTML and SCSS at a Pro Level
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of Node.js I Nest.js
- Knowledge of JAM Stack
- Familiarity with AWS Services
- Familiarity with JAVA or PHP
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Build advanced front-end applications with the Angular Framework
- Follow test-driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- Review code from other developers
- Continuously monitor and improve application reliability and optimise performance
- Run unit testing and automation testing
- Contribute to system design and architecture
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package and support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Salary: up to 68,000 EUR I Gross (Experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Frontend and Fullstack Developers recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com