Mid I Senior Frontend ReactJS I NodeJS developer for iGaming industry market leaders
- Building new products using latest technologies - ReactJS I NodeJS
- Work for one of the largest companies within the European iGaming industry
- Work in a fast paced environment with company team that thinks deeply and acts quickly
You will be working with a company that today is a multi-national and employing 900 people from 60 nationalities in 11 locations at the same time providing a world class customer experience.
The company believs that to truly contribute you should be open to work in every area of their stack including DevOps, BackEnd, FrontEnd, UX and Testing. They do provide plenty of support from mentors, managers and the team, so don't be alarmed if you don't know everything.
They are looking for someone who loves working in a lean and agile environment, have the ability to understand complex technical and architectural problems, loves to learn new things and has a passion for software development.
If you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
- Familiarity with server-side systems like Nginx, Docker, PHP and node.js
- Experience with CI/CD and orchestration tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- Working independently; we expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
- Teamwork, if you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It’s important to you to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What's in it for you?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talent in the industry
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural community enjoying team-building events, our Friday bars, social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
Salary / Remuneration: up to 50,000 EUR (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in Frontend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com