On-site SQL Developer to award winning Trade Company in Cyprus
- Posted 28 February 2023
- DisciplineData and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
On-site SQL Developer in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Challenging and rewarding career
- Work closely with the Head of BI
- Take ownership of important tasks
This established and award-winning trading services broker company provides top worldwide services of the highest quality, aiming for a tailored trading experience with a huge variety of options.
The company is looking for a motivated business intelligence SQL Developer who is eager to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The SQL Developer will assist in data analysis and transformation into valuable information, report design, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
The company provides an amazing work environment, where you will have the chance to grow both in career, as well as skillset.
- Design, build and deploy basic BI solutions (e.g., ETL operations, reporting tools)
- Develop and execute database queries
- Analyses data from various sources, including databases and flat files
- Collaborate with other teams for data integration
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in SQL queries
- Experience in BI technologies like SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI and similar
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- 13th & 14th salary
- Full induction training
- 22 days of annual leave - increase up to 30 days eventually
- Birthday Leave
- Half Day Fridays during summer time
- Team Building activities
- Training in the HQ in Cyprus
- Professional Development
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.