- Posted 16 January 2023
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameStefanie Maher
Onsite Java Tech Lead for iGaming Company in Bulgaria (Sofia/Plovdiv)
- Work with modern technologies
- Many interesting projects and team constellations
- Great opportunity to grow and show your talents
Our client is an award-winning iGaming and Sportsbook company with offices across Europe, in Malta, Bulgaria, Gibraltar and Ukraine. This dynamic global technology company was founded in 2010 has evolved into a trusted and recognized solution provider with high-quality products. On their behalf, we are now looking for an experienced Java Tech Lead.
- Working closely with business teams to define plans and solutions to provide a stable, agile, and user-friendly platform
- Ensure highest standards of Team's performance are reachable
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Perform code reviews
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open-source standards
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies and standards
- Prepare architectural diagram and technical requirements
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in software development, minimum 6 years.
- Strong knowledge of Java (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.),
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), as well as NoSQL Databases,
- Experience in the Spring Framework – Boot/Integration/Data,
- Experience with Docker and deployed JVM-based containers on K8S,
- Proficient working with proper tools to monitor runtime environment with logs/metrics/traces – preference to ELK stack,
- Experience with streaming, specifically Apache Kafka,
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
- Result-oriented mindset
- Minimum Conversational English-Level (B2 minimum).
Salary: Flexible depending on experience, as per market standards.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.