Hiring QA Automation Engineer
- Work on the Award winning business suite applications.
- Family environment/ to get to know each other/ beer Fridays/ company’s events
- Young, innovative & energetic team
About the company:
The company was established in 1983. It’s a leading software products company specialising in development and support of business software solutions for retail, inventory, accounting as well as payroll and HR. The company has total 68 employees. In addition to their focus on software product development, they are also heavily involved in the sale and implementation of a variety of IT security solutions providing consultancy, installation, network design and management, technical audits, security management, training and support services.
- Develop automated tests of existing manual test cases
- Develop and execute performance and load testing scripts
- Maintain existing Automation processes
- Interface automated tasks with Test Management Software (Testrail)
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Collaborate with the QA Team members to develop and execute effective strategies and test plans
- Create and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Report bugs and errors to the development team
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
- Performing various kinds of manual testing: functional testing, user interface testing, compatibility testing and regression testing.
- Designing, maintaining and executing test plans, test scenarios and test cases and analyse results
- Data preparation for test executions
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in QA Automation or similar role.
- Experience in Telerik Test Studio, Selenium or similar products.
- Experience in testing management and methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks will be considered as an asset.
- Working knowledge of test management software will be considered as an asset. (for example TestRail).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach QA deadlines;
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification or equivalent.
Good to have
- Experience in unit testing is considered an asset.
- Experience in automated security testing is considered an asset.
This is a brilliant role for a forward-thinking QA Engineer who can appreciate the bigger picture of software development and how everything comes together. If this role sounds like it's for you, send your CV on Prashansa@itjobsworldwide.com. For more opportunities, please follow our website www.itjobsworldwide.com