Looking for a QA Automation Engineer for an award-winning company.
- Leading software tech company
- Award-winning booking and property management platform
- Champion for independent accommodations
- Helping B&Bs, hotels, pubs, and vacation rentals/serviced apartments, manage guests, bookings and travel agencies
- Flexibility to work completely remote
You’re passionate about writing robust, valuable and maintainable BDD automation tests. We follow the TDD model during project delivery. Automation feature coverage is key to the company ability to deliver faster to market. You will be working as a member of the QA Tribe with shared responsibility for driving improvements of quality assurance practices across the R&D team. You’ll have to ensure the team has a good test coverage, recognize, implement and end test across our various systems. You’re able to solve complex problems to progress automation agenda.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in testing with 3 years’ experience in automation testing
- Automation experience with .Net, Specflow, C#, Selenium test creation and execution
- Experience with SQL, Rest API, Insomnia (or equivalent)
- Deep understanding of various functional testing types (e.g Regression, Integration, API, UI etc.)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in mobile application testing is a plus
- Travel & Tourism experience will be highly regarded, as will software as a service environments or experience working on high load ecommerce or transactional processing systems
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Remote working from UK or Spain
- Combine hard work and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven, and social
- The company prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
This is a brilliant role for a forward thinking QA Engineer who appreciate the bigger picture of software development and how everything comes together. If this role sounds for you please send me your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org For more opportunities please follow our website itjobsworldwide.com