- Posted 02 January 2023
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Frontend Developer for dynamic iGaming company in Malta
- Shape and evolve iGaming brands
- Join a fast growing, non-corporate culture
- Be part of a great and efficient team
This upscale online gaming operator is comprised of many different multi-national teams, who take on the challenge of building fantastic products in the online entertainment industry.
Aiming for the best customer experience through industry-leading technologies, they are now looking for the next experienced and visionary frontend developer to join the team.
In this professional but very friendly and flexible environment, you will find a true joy in working on amazing projects that will not only directly impact the growth of the company, but also provide you the unmatched opportunity for skyrocketing your career and knowledge to new heights.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to actual code
- Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Take an active role on both sides, defining how the application looks and works.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Frontend Developer experience
- 3+ years of React.js experience
- 3+ years of Typescript experience
- Team player (code reviews, mentoring, etc.)
- Performance oriented mindset
- Eye for detail
- Hybrid/fully remote (remote through freelancer contract)
- Quarterly bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Personal Development budget
- Project specific bonuses
- On-call bonuses
- Health and fitness allowance
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.