The client is offering you an amazing opportunity to join a well-established and growing international company that has knowledge in both services and technology.
They are leader for Printed Circuits Boards and custom-made electro-mechanical parts. In more than 70 countries, +2000 customers trust the quality services they offer.
You will work collaboratively within the E-commerce team incl. a director, a web marketing manager, a sales support manager, a lead developer, a work-study developer and an external freelance developer.
You will be a dynamic, resourceful, self-motivated, and proactive pilot of web projects: from idea, architecture, and integration of front design with back office elements.
Passionate, you will actively find solutions to improve the company ecosystem.
- E-commerce web site development
- Custom software development
- Web design and integration
- Project Management: Time Estimates and Planning
- Competitive technical intelligence about UI / UX topics and interesting tools to exploit for the client and its customers
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills in sophisticated web applications
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement
- Ability to upgrade to the languages and technologies used by the client (Prestashop, Drupal, SAP)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- PHP 5+, MySQL (Strong)
- Framework Bootstrap (Strong)
- Framework JQuery (Strong)
- Prestashop 1.6 (Strong/Experienced)
- Continuous integration (Experienced)
- API making (Experienced)SAP (Knowledge/Experienced)
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!
Send us your application letter and resume, including salary expectation and availability – now!