Back-End Developer Limassol, Cyprus
- Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home.
- Building transformative technology.
- Working in FinTech.
- Personal development.
This Back-End Development position is related to a fast-growing company that helps big entrepreneurs to move big payments, and micro-merchants realize their biggest dreams.
They are focused on financial technology that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. They create solutions with a payment process that allows us to create solutions for online businesses of every size from new startups to public companies.
- Participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services.
- Take care of application performance and scalability.
- Set up a development environment.
- Use familiar technologies with new ones to develop systems.
- 5+ years of experience in Node.js development.
- Experience with JS web frameworks, e.g., Express.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB).
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests.
- Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, and open-source environments.
Beneficial to have:
- Knowledge of React, GraphQl;
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
- Kafka, Rabbit MQ;
- Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), Cloud (GCP or AWS);
- Knowledge of Financial Technology and Payment processing.
Salary / Remuneration: up to 65.000 (experience depending) + benefits!
- Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home
- Corporate/team/special events
- Lunch at the office
- Office snacks
- Weekly happy hour
- Working in a dynamic multicultural environment
- Opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills throughout your career
- Working in FinTech StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy
- Complex and interesting tasks - real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
I specialize in recruiting for Backend and Fullstack roles, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org