- Posted 14 October 2022
- DisciplineFullstack Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
- Work with a new cloud-native platform built with cutting-edge technologies
- Succeeding in a team with a flat structure
- Work together with the product team to build awesome and engaging gaming solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Design and develop effective API.
- Build, improve, and scale our serverless platform and infrastructure.
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs.
- Design and develop new React custom components to meet project requirements.
- Understand the current application and suggest changes to it.
- Write technical documentation.
- Review the code of your peers.
- Provide support to our partners.
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Experience with AWS services such as API Gateway, Cloudwatch and Event Bridge, ECS and Fargate, Lambda, SNS, Cognito, S3.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Git.
- Familiarity with MySQL/MariaDB and Redis (it is a plus if with AWS RDS and ElasticCache).
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Fluency in English is a must.
An added bonus if you have knowledge of:
- Serverless approaches using AWS Lambda.
- Writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- CI/CD tools.
- Java fundamentals.
- iGaming industry.
Salary: up to 75,00 EUR per year I gross (experience depending)
- Private health insurance
- 500 euro per year well-being benefit
- 250 euro work-from-home bonus
- Coffee and snacks and an amazing office with a garden and pool
- Relocation package: 4 weeks accommodation, flight, and luggage allowance
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Frontend, and Fullstack Developers, Lead positions recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.