Senior Fullstack Software Developer to work in Dublin or Full remote
Are you looking to make a difference in the world and see the impact of your work?
Exciting opportunity for Senior Full-stack Developer (PHP) to join our client who has created a third-generation technology platform that enables food redistribution across the food supply chain and for food banks across the world.
Join a small and experienced team of professionals either in Dublin, or remotely from anywhere in Europe!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Implement high quality code in an agile startup/non-profit environment and with a focus on creating impact for our partner organisations and end users.
● Implement platform features and APIs which enable flexibility and effective integrations for all of our partners, including collaboration and communication with stakeholders and customers such as multinational retail organisations and national foodbanking partners.
● Working closely with the product team and customers to ensure that all aspects of the platform are well designed and interact smoothly.
● Work in a way that promotes quality standards, high performance, great documentation, code reviews and collaboration.
● Creating specifications for features, improvements, and user requirements so that they fulfil business needs, including architectural design and documentation.
● Work with the Technology Management Team (Head of Engineering and Product Manager) to understand the product roadmap and prioritization of our development work to ensure that the tech team creates the most impact for the organisation.
● Contribute your input to the design, specification and accurate estimation of stories and deliver shippable iterations.
● Taking on administrative roles for platform maintenance, issue investigation and development tool management.
● Work with Engineering and Business teams to manage platform releases that follow deployment procedures.
● Realising product recovery and fixes in line with our customer service level agreements.
● Teamwork and collaboration with the engineering team and across the organisation.
● Other duties as required per business needs
● Full-stack developer - front and back-end web application development using PHP on the Laravel framework with AngularJS on the frontend
● Clear and effective communication across teams and customers
● Product and API design and clear documentation writing
● Knowledge of JS front-end development, Angular or Flutter preferred
● Architectural design and prototyping
● Azure cloud infrastructure, Docker/Kubernetes and CICD development tools
● DevOps and database admin
● Knowledge of Agile project management, Jira and Confluence
● 23 Days Annual Leave plus a day off for your birthday
● Company matching pension plan (up to 5%) after 6 months
● Apple Computer
● Discounted gym membership, tax saver, cycle to work
● Learning and development programme with LinkedIn Learning
● Positive and impact driven work culture
We are a team of professional International recruitment specialists, with headquarters in Oslo Norway with offices in Malaga, Spain and Tallinn, Estonia focused on connecting candidates with specific IT skills or competencies with international businesses around the world.
Interested? Apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org