This client's mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of the business. They are constantly striving to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything they do to maintain their position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
World leader in iGaming, this company boasts a dynamic team of over 350 colleagues and over 30 nationalities.
The aim is to improve, optimize and re-innovate to continue to maintain their position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
If you choose to work for this company you will deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos, and betting sites… just to name a few.
Imagine working for a company that processes 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year.
They are now looking for a Software Developer in Test to help build one of their biggest products. You will be a part of the high-paced International team. Working in a tight group that take pride in their deliveries and the product. As a person, you will also have a chance to drive your own initiatives and lead others by example.
The purpose of the Communications team is to create an industry-leading platform to communicate with the customers in the iGaming industry. To achieve this, they need smart and passionate people who love what they do. They offer you to work in an environment with like-minded people where you have the opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications.
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up – you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing.
- You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as TeamCity and GitLab.
- The company is agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve.
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal.
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken).
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA, plus experience with Cypress.
- You’ve worked in a core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting the highest possible quality of the product.
- You know how to measure the performance of React components and you put end-user experience as a priority.
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavour to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)