Back to jobs
Software Developer C++ in Malta or Fully Remote
- Posted 21 December 2021
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
Software Developer C++ - Work anywhere CET time
- Work for a dynamic high-growing company
- Remote work
- Competitive salary and great benefits
This Telecoms company creates unique and intuitive solutions which provide mobile network operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud, spam, and increased subscriber loyalty.
They are looking for a passionate and self-motivated C++ developer, keen to face new challenges and to grow fast working in complex and critical systems.
- Actively participation in the full development life-cycle of software deliverables. Design, implement, test and maintain new or existing software-based systems.
- Developing high available, efficient backend processes for critical environments.
- Analysis and documentation for the inhouse-developed software.
- Actively research new technology and technology trends to contribute in the Design & Architecture of the assigned project.
- Strong experience in C++ 11 or higher
- Knowledge in RDBMS and SQL / RabbitMQ / MemCache and Redis
- Experience developing in a microservices architecture
- Working Experience with software versioning control applications such as GIT or SVN
- Work Experience with Linux OS
- Team work
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to email@example.com