Experience Solutions Architect for a global leader in digital consumer finance
- Work in a supportive, rewarding, and empowering environment
- Join a global network of leading experts who are driven by a passion to deliver
For more than 10 years our client has been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, they provide convenient products in a responsible way. They offer various types of loans, designed to meet their customers’ needs.
Join a company that has an entrepreneurial mindset, strives for excellence, yet keeps things simple. Their business is driven by leading-edge technology and their talented people are the most important ingredient of success.
About the role:
Our client is hiring a talented Solution Architect professional to join their Architecture team. They are developing and integrating IT platforms for automation of consumer lending processes in various countries across Europe or elsewhere and seeking an experienced Solution Architect to help them improve existing platforms and support implementations of new local core systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another related discipline.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Solutions Architect role
- Communication, abstraction, and leadership skills are essential.
- Positive outlook on meeting challenges and working to an important level in the organization.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The ability to create and document compelling technical solutions.
- Strong bias towards action; ability to step up into team gaps and ambiguous situations to help structure the team’s action plan.
- Experience within the Financial sector is considered a benefit.
- Create a technical vision of an automation solution that covers business needs and complies with company frameworks and standards. Vision will be documented in the form of an Architecture Document. Subsequently, pass technical vision to the engineering teams.
- Understand how all parts of the business model work together including processes, operating systems, and application architecture.
- Analyze all non-functional requirements and ensure that further product engineering will meet them. Tightly cooperate with Group Infrastructure and Group Security.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
- Propose and establish frameworks and methodologies for necessary contributions from various departments.
- Accountability for project challenges, and constraints including risks, time, resources, and scope.
- Make tactical decisions to improve the design, define requirements, and generate stakeholder buy-in for our desired path forward.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully support development teams and monitor the progress of initiatives.
- Work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and the wider team to discover and synthesize market research, user needs, business requirements, and technical approaches.
- Actively share knowledge with teams and stakeholders about product development processes and estimated costs.
- Translate technical project details into a language that management and non-technical stakeholders can understand.
- Work with a team that is fully or partially remote given the current pandemic and/or progressive workplace models.
The main challenge for Solutions Architect will be to extend the lending system capabilities across Europe and other countries.
Salary: up to 70,000 EUR per year (experience depending)
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary with participation in the annual bonus program + benefits
- 2 additional paid sick days
- 25 days of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible working hours + home-office
- Modern Office with parking
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in Frontend, and Fullstack Developers, Lead positions recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com